Assigning Commissions to Multiple Entities
4/7/2023 · 1 min read
Quote & Apply supports the ability to have your commissions paid to different entities. To set this up, you'll need to create a Quote & Apply website for each of the entities you want your commissions assigned to.
For example, let's say you want write some business with commissions paid to you personally, and write other business with commissions paid to an agency.
- Step 1: Create two Quote & Apply websites. It may help to name the Quote & Apply website accordingly (e.g. https://app.back9ins.com/apply/ReidTattersall and https://app.back9ins.com/apply/ReidTattersallBackNine)
- Step 2: Change the "Commissions Paid To" value on each Quote & Apply website to your desired commission setup.
- Step 3: Based on how you want the case's commissions paid, use the respective Quote & Apply website.
- The carrier will create a unique agent code for you, one for each commission setup.
- If you are not using Quote & Apply, you must tell BackNine when you submit the application how you want commissions paid and or enter the correct agent code on the application.